Skip to main content

November SHOW schedule for TWINKLE TIME

                                                        www.twinkleandfriends.com


Hello Friends!

October was a totally ROCKIN month !
We were everywhere  from Northern Calif, to closing out So Cal KIDS CLUBS for 2016,  down to Calico Ghost Town,
 to
headlining my first  Performing Arts Center in Tampa  Florida !

I'm always super grateful and thankful to all of you who support me in all I do! Being that it is  the month of November  I want to give a  HUGE thank you  to all of you who give me a platform  to do what I love and to all the families who come to Twinkle Time concerts and rock out with us.....  you make my heart explode :) AND for the outpouring of pictures I was sent the last couple of days of all of you who were Twinkle for Halloween ( Im beyond floored ! )
So AWESOME to see everyone's own flare and stilo in there version of me ! 
I'll be featuring all Twinklette pics  every Tuesday on my INSTAGRAM for  #TwinkletteTuesday ! ;)


As we start slowing down  for the Holidays I'll have time to work on NEW songs, NEW videos ,and NEW stuff! 

Big Holiday Announcements Coming Soon .......So Stay Tuned!
Love and Hugs -Besos y Abrazos
XOXO
Twinkle

November SHOW Schedule
(check Social Media for LAST minute shows)



1) Saturday,November  5th,2016
at
First 5 
presents
Talk-Read-Sing Fest!
*Highland Branch Library ( Highland)*

 1pm
For More Info:



2)Saturday, November 19th,2016
at
Mast  Los Angeles 
presents
*Stories for Chocolate (DownTown LA- Arts District)*

10am
For More Info :



Follow me 
Snap Chat: ItsTwinkleTime





Popular posts from this blog

Last day of winter at The Grove with TWINKLE TIME.....

Last day of winter at The Grove with TWINKLE TIME !!! Twinkle and Friends rocked it out at The Grove with SO many cool Twinklettes and Lil Rockstars!! Twinkle said her favorite season is SPRING and she said shes about to burst with excitment cause she cant wait to announce some really cool NEWS  coming NEXT month !!! So everyone STAY tuned!!! XOXO

Cool FUN mention in VAIN magazine....

                http://www.vainmag.com/2013/03/its-twinkle-time/

The Grammy's-Out of Touch.com ?!

  www.twinkletimeandfriends.com Its always exciting to hear people you know being called  out as a Grammy nominee ...ones that have been in it for a minute ... ones who are great artists, songwriters and especially those who have never been recognized in the Recording Academy cause they're achieving "The Dream".... you grow up watching the academy award show every year, imagining  yourself  with your hair brush  winning  the award and giving your speech  in front of your mirror ... oh  wait ...is that just me?....  LOL ...well  i'll   carry on. As you get older and learn the business, what happens is you start seeing things for what they are.... coming from being a signed artist (twice in mainstream pop world) to now rocking the "Indie World"  in the "family space", for 11 yrs now... I'm here to say for me, its been a constant, daily tearing down the walls.. I've been met with resistance for my sound and look by the gatekeepers in Radio and