Skip to main content

November SHOW Schedule for TWINKLE TIME



It's almost the Holiday Season  !!!
Can you believe it ???!!!  
Since November is the month to express what we are thankful for .....

Let me start off with .......ALL OF YOU!!!
No really.... I've had such an amazing year cause of all my lil' twinklettes,  lil'rockstarz, moms,dads, grandparents, aunts, uncles teachers, nannies, and all the promoters who book me all year around.
 I could never do what I love and reach for the stars with out all of you!!

THANK YOU- Muschisimas Gracias
and a  HUGE hug and kiss from me to all of you!

I've gotten to travel with my crew to so many NEW states, perform in new venues,  
release my 3rd Album and music video "Just Dance"  and for the first time since the release of my first album Twinkle Time in 2009 and my second album Made in the U.S.A. 2012
   I'm finally getting radio play and music reviews  in the kindie world!
WOO HOO!

I have so many things I'm working on so you're gonna have to follow me on my social media to be in the know with everything I'm up to.
  I'll be announcing a whole bunch of exciting things very soon!!!

November for me is like my summer vacation - (I tour non stop from March- October) that I take it very easy in November to be with my family and prepare for the NEW YEAR !
I have super fun concerts lined up  in December so stay tuned!  


*November Show Schedule*

1) Saturday, November 4th,2017
at
*Fist 5 San Bernardino -Talk -Read -Sing Fest !* (Redlands):
San Bernardino County Museum
2024 Orange Tree Lane ,
Redlands, Calif.92374
2 FREE shows
11am and 1pm
For More Info : 


2)  Thursday, November 16th, 2017
at
*The Point (El Segundo)*
1 FREE show
10am 
For More Info:
MOMMY & ME AND DADDIES TOO FREE KIDS CLUB


3)Tuesday,November 21st, 2017
at
*Santana Row (San Jose)*
 1 FREE show -
11:15am 
For More Info:
Mommy & Me FREE Kids Club




Follow ME

Subscribe 



Popular posts from this blog

Last day of winter at The Grove with TWINKLE TIME.....

Last day of winter at The Grove with TWINKLE TIME !!! Twinkle and Friends rocked it out at The Grove with SO many cool Twinklettes and Lil Rockstars!! Twinkle said her favorite season is SPRING and she said shes about to burst with excitment cause she cant wait to announce some really cool NEWS  coming NEXT month !!! So everyone STAY tuned!!! XOXO

Cool FUN mention in VAIN magazine....

                http://www.vainmag.com/2013/03/its-twinkle-time/

The Grammy's-Out of Touch.com ?!

  www.twinkletimeandfriends.com Its always exciting to hear people you know being called  out as a Grammy nominee ...ones that have been in it for a minute ... ones who are great artists, songwriters and especially those who have never been recognized in the Recording Academy cause they're achieving "The Dream".... you grow up watching the academy award show every year, imagining  yourself  with your hair brush  winning  the award and giving your speech  in front of your mirror ... oh  wait ...is that just me?....  LOL ...well  i'll   carry on. As you get older and learn the business, what happens is you start seeing things for what they are.... coming from being a signed artist (twice in mainstream pop world) to now rocking the "Indie World"  in the "family space", for 11 yrs now... I'm here to say for me, its been a constant, daily tearing down the walls.. I've been met with resistance for my sound and look by the gatekeepers in Radio and