Skip to main content

December SHOW Schedule for Twinkle Time




I'm absolutely floored that this is the last month of 2017!
Are you serious!
This year  has been  filled with so many exciting things 
touring to NEW states, the release of  my 3rd Album  Just Dance , getting  my songs finally played on Kid Radio Stations, receiving such amazing  reviews  on my new album from music reviewers  and the most important getting to meet new Twinklettes and  Rockstarz and  feeling the love and support  from all who have  been with me  on my technicolor musical journey!
You know me, I love what I do and I'm so excited to step into 2018 cause I have so many new things that I'm working on and will be announcing through out the new year!

I have some Holiday concerts in the month of December so I hope to get to see some of you before 2018 and to those who don't live in Cali - Sending you BIG hugs  and love and I can't wait to see you all  in  2018!
Hugs and Kisses - Besos y Abrazos 
Twinkle


December Twinkle Time Concerts


1) Saturday, December 2nd,2017
at
* Shop Azalea (South Gate)*
Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony
Hosted by Univison KLOV radio 
Omar and Argelia
Event 6pm-9pm
*Twinkle Time Concert* 
630pm-650pm
For More Info :


2)Sunday,December 10th,2017
at
*Shop Stonewood Center(Lakewood)*
Holiday Fun 
*Twinkle Time Concert*
12pm
For More Info:



3)Tuesday, December 12th,2017
at
*SageBrush (Calabasas)*
Kids Night
*Twinkle Time Concert* 
530pm
For More Info:
Sage Brush Website


4)Thursday, December 21st,2017
at
*The Point (El Segundo)*
Mommy and Me and Daddy Too-Tis the Season 
Hot Coco, Crafts , Pics with Santa and
*Twinkle Time Concert*
10am
For More Info:


5) Saturday, December 31st,2017
at
*Legoland Resort (Carlsbad)*

LEGOLAND California re-creates the Times Square ball drop with a giant LEGO brick falling 22 feet in the air and Fireworks at San Diego's largest Kids' New Year's Eve Party!
Bilingual Kindie Rocker Twinkle Rocks it Out "Twinkle Time" Style with her full band
2 Twinkle Time Concerts
1:30 p.m. and 5:15 p.m
For More Info :Legoland


*Follow Me*
SnapChat: ItsTwinkleTime








Popular posts from this blog

Last day of winter at The Grove with TWINKLE TIME.....

Last day of winter at The Grove with TWINKLE TIME !!! Twinkle and Friends rocked it out at The Grove with SO many cool Twinklettes and Lil Rockstars!! Twinkle said her favorite season is SPRING and she said shes about to burst with excitment cause she cant wait to announce some really cool NEWS  coming NEXT month !!! So everyone STAY tuned!!! XOXO

Cool FUN mention in VAIN magazine....

                http://www.vainmag.com/2013/03/its-twinkle-time/

The Grammy's-Out of Touch.com ?!

  www.twinkletimeandfriends.com Its always exciting to hear people you know being called  out as a Grammy nominee ...ones that have been in it for a minute ... ones who are great artists, songwriters and especially those who have never been recognized in the Recording Academy cause they're achieving "The Dream".... you grow up watching the academy award show every year, imagining  yourself  with your hair brush  winning  the award and giving your speech  in front of your mirror ... oh  wait ...is that just me?....  LOL ...well  i'll   carry on. As you get older and learn the business, what happens is you start seeing things for what they are.... coming from being a signed artist (twice in mainstream pop world) to now rocking the "Indie World"  in the "family space", for 11 yrs now... I'm here to say for me, its been a constant, daily tearing down the walls.. I've been met with resistance for my sound and look by the gatekeepers in Radio and