Skip to main content

March Concert Schedule for Twinkle Time





Is it really almost spring? 🌸🌻🌺 I can't believe it !😱
Well, that actually means TWINKLE TIME concerts🎀 are gonna be in full effect !
That means that I'll be traveling a whole lot all over the country so make sure you follow me on all my social media especially Instagram where I post daily and you can follow all the behind the scenes on my insta stories and see what Im up to.
 I may even be working on another NEW album??  πŸ™ŠOops..  did I just say type that out loud  πŸ™ˆ
I told you I had some really cool things happening this year ...so that may just be one of them.
 I have some Twinkle Time kid concerts this month so hopefully I'll be in a city near you!
If you haven't  heard my new album πŸ’ΏJust Dance you can totally stream it on 
Spotify click link
πŸ‘‰Just Dance by Twinkle SpoitfyπŸ‘ˆ

and

If you haven't watched my NEW Music Video Just Dance πŸ“ΊπŸ’» click link




Twinkle Time Concert Schedule

1)Tuesday,March 6th,2018
at
*Paseo Colorado (Pasadena)*
2 FREE concerts
10am &11am
For More Info:



2)Wednesday, March 7th,2018
at
🎀 Twinkle Produces and Hosts 
KIDS CLUB
at 
*Santa Monica Place (Santa Monica)*
Twinkle's special Musical Guest
The Hollow Trees
Come join me for some KID FUN and its FREE !
11am
For More Info:


3)Wednesday,March 14th,2018
at
πŸ“š*Hawthorne Library (Hawthorne)*πŸ“š
4pm
For More Info:



4) Tuesday,March27th,2018
at
*The Americana at Brand (Glendale)*

2 FREE concerts

11am & 12 pm

For More Info:


5)Saturday, March 31st,2018
at
*Easter In The Park (La Canada) *
FREE  Family Event
Twinkle Time  Concert
11am
Memorial Park
1301 Foothill Blvd, 
La CaΓ±ada Flintridge, CA 91011


6)Sunday, March 31st,2018
at
*Panorama Mall (Panorama City)*
 FREE Easter  Celebration 
with  a concert from
Twinkle Time
1:30pm
For More Info:



Follow ME 
Snapchat-ItsTwinkle Time

πŸ“ΊπŸ’»Subscribe to my  YouTubeChannelπŸ“ΊπŸ’»













Popular posts from this blog

Last day of winter at The Grove with TWINKLE TIME.....

Last day of winter at The Grove with TWINKLE TIME !!! Twinkle and Friends rocked it out at The Grove with SO many cool Twinklettes and Lil Rockstars!! Twinkle said her favorite season is SPRING and she said shes about to burst with excitment cause she cant wait to announce some really cool NEWS  coming NEXT month !!! So everyone STAY tuned!!! XOXO

Cool FUN mention in VAIN magazine....

                http://www.vainmag.com/2013/03/its-twinkle-time/

The Grammy's-Out of Touch.com ?!

  www.twinkletimeandfriends.com Its always exciting to hear people you know being called  out as a Grammy nominee ...ones that have been in it for a minute ... ones who are great artists, songwriters and especially those who have never been recognized in the Recording Academy cause they're achieving "The Dream".... you grow up watching the academy award show every year, imagining  yourself  with your hair brush  winning  the award and giving your speech  in front of your mirror ... oh  wait ...is that just me?....  LOL ...well  i'll   carry on. As you get older and learn the business, what happens is you start seeing things for what they are.... coming from being a signed artist (twice in mainstream pop world) to now rocking the "Indie World"  in the "family space", for 11 yrs now... I'm here to say for me, its been a constant, daily tearing down the walls.. I've been met with resistance for my sound and look by the gatekeepers in Radio and