Skip to main content

Twinkle Time ROCKS out at LEGOLAND on NYE rings in 2019 and MORE!







O.M.G. ...can you believe that the end of 2018 is already here ?!?!  
So as this year comes to an end I wanted to take the time to write all of you to let you know how very grateful I am for each and every single one of you !

 Going into 2019 is so very special to me! Why you ask ??? LOL ...I'll tell you... Cause you all have made it possible for me to say this will be my 10th year of being a true bilingual kindie rocker for kids of all ages!  
You all have made my dream become a reality and I still have so much I want to do and accomplish with Twinkle Time !
I literally started Twinkle Time with a little red boom box carrying it to SOOOOOO many private events belting my heart out, being my own agent / pr,  cold calling and emailing everyone to pitch them  about who I am and what I do (I STILL do that), Growing loyal followers in So Cal, to now touring the country and in the last 3 years performing over 250 concerts a year. See guys..  nothing has happened over night and it definitely hasn't been easy... OHHHHH HECK NO!  Do you know how many ALMOST TV/ Record Deals I've had offered but didn't work out  cause companies merged, the person who believed  in me was let go or moved positions  yada ,yada, yada, yada lol  I could write a book or maybe I'll save it all for the Twinkle Time movie lol.  I've had so many amazing ups and so many huge downs but I always keep going no matter what cause I LOVE ... ...truly love  what I do ! I don't do music for the accolades (although those are nice)  I do it cause I have to cause it's in my heart and soul ...its who I am!

Those of you who have given me opportunities to rock your stages THANK YOU! To the radio and TV stations that believe in me THANK YOU! To the reviewers  who took the time to listen and write about my works over time THANK YOU! Those families  who have been with me from the start THANK YOU! To all the new families who are new  Twinklettes and RockStarz THANK YOU!
To ALL  the thousands of kids who I've met and am still friends with I THANK YOU all the most for rocking out with me its such an awesome feeling to see you all singing my songs ,rocking out and at the same time learning  all the positive  messages I write about!
YOU all inspire ME each and every single day! 


I'm SO excited to see what  2019 and this new decade has in store. As you know I'm always working on something ... SO this year I will have some NEW stuff that you will all have to wait for ;) 
 Let's get Twinkle Time Tunes played on SiriusXM KidsPlaceLive
 cause I think I'm the only kindle rocker who hasn't been played on 
KIDS PLACE LIVE  soooo lets blow up there phones with requests of  your favorite TWINKLE TIME TUNES  


Tell everyone you know that Im on Spotify and to follow me and stream me!
  Ive got 3 albums of family fun listening

If you haven't sub'd me on YOU TUBE   click the red button (spread the word) NEW Twinkle Time Content coming in 2019!

AND if you want to  see Behind The Scenes  of Twinkle Time and my life  Behind the Orange Hair follow me on Instagram


 And if you're in So Cal  looking for something SUPER FUN  for the whole family on NEW YEARS EVE  me and my crew
 (my entire LIVE band) will be ROCKING it out and ringing in the NEW YEAR at LEGOLAND

*Monday, December 31st, 2018*
Legoland (Carlsbad)
 2  CONCERTS at The Fun Town Stage
1:30pm and 5:15pm
For More Info:



*As part of  my Peruvian traditions  on NYE *
 I  will be  rocking something yellow for Good Luck in 2019
I will be eating 12 grapes at midnight  for Prosperity in 2019
I will be throwing 12 pennies at midnight for Fortune in 2019
and
Me and Dj Dallas will be carrying  a piece of luggage together 
(Twinkle Time Suitcase)  midnight  around the hotel perimeter for Travel in 2019! 
Have a safe and wonderful  New Year and I can't wait to see you all in 2019!!!!!!
THANK YOU for being a part of my life 
xoxo
Hugs- Abrazos Fuerte,
Twinkle










 


Popular posts from this blog

Last day of winter at The Grove with TWINKLE TIME.....

Last day of winter at The Grove with TWINKLE TIME !!! Twinkle and Friends rocked it out at The Grove with SO many cool Twinklettes and Lil Rockstars!! Twinkle said her favorite season is SPRING and she said shes about to burst with excitment cause she cant wait to announce some really cool NEWS  coming NEXT month !!! So everyone STAY tuned!!! XOXO

Cool FUN mention in VAIN magazine....

                http://www.vainmag.com/2013/03/its-twinkle-time/

The Grammy's-Out of Touch.com ?!

  www.twinkletimeandfriends.com Its always exciting to hear people you know being called  out as a Grammy nominee ...ones that have been in it for a minute ... ones who are great artists, songwriters and especially those who have never been recognized in the Recording Academy cause they're achieving "The Dream".... you grow up watching the academy award show every year, imagining  yourself  with your hair brush  winning  the award and giving your speech  in front of your mirror ... oh  wait ...is that just me?....  LOL ...well  i'll   carry on. As you get older and learn the business, what happens is you start seeing things for what they are.... coming from being a signed artist (twice in mainstream pop world) to now rocking the "Indie World"  in the "family space", for 11 yrs now... I'm here to say for me, its been a constant, daily tearing down the walls.. I've been met with resistance for my sound and look by the gatekeepers in Radio and