Skip to main content

February Twinkle Time Schedule




 Hi Twinklettes and Rockstarz!
Happy February..  IF  you live in California hope you're staying dry and if you're every where else in the US hope that you're staying super warm in the 2019 POLAR VORTEX!!!
I spoke to someone today from Minnesota who said it was 30 degrees  but the last  couple of days its been 60  degrees ( yep you heard right ) 60 degrees colder!!  OMG!!!
 So Cali peeps no complaining about our  little rain lol. 
As you know January for me is like my Summer Vacation ... still working but wearing my  business/agent hat booking family concerts for the year and been hibernating  writing  new music  and content  to debut this year!!!
So, make sure you've SUBCRIBED to my YOU TUBE CHANNEL cause  all NEW content coming soon! Follow me on  my Spotify Channel cause  yep  NEW tunes coming and make sure you're following me on  Instagram and Facebook  because I post daily and  I ALWAYS post there first and all last minute concerts  or  news will be posted there (sometimes when on the road I don't have time to make changes on my website so its just waaaaay easier to just post on social media ) one day soon I'll have my very on assistant lol.
Im super excited  to get back on the road  to see you all. 

Big Hugs - Abrazos Fuerte 
xoxo
Twinkle 


*February Twinkle Time  Schedule*

1) Sunday, February 3rd,2019
I'm the guest on EL SHOW de los NINOS con Rafa Sigler

Yep, its in Spanish ... La entrevista completamente en Espanol 
Announcing some EXCITING  News!!!
 9AM (MST)
 8AM (PST) 

101.3 FM northerncolorado 
94.7 FM cheyenne 
1630 AM colorado wyoming nebraska 
1570 AM longmont brighton 
www.lajotamexicana.com 


2) Wednesday, February 6th,2019
 I'll be Hosting  
KIDS CLUB 
 at
*Santa Monica Place (Santa Monica)*
11AM
 (FREE EVENT)
My Musical Guest- Grammy Award Winner and 2019 Grammy Nominee -Tim Kubart
For More Info:


3)Saturday ,February 16th,2019
 Tune into  
I'm going to be a Guest DJ  for the entire hour !!!


Saturday from 9-10am 
Sunday from 7-8am
WXOJ  – 103.3 FM – Northampton, MA
Stream LIVE Valley Free Radio.org



4) Sunday, February 17th,2019
Tune into  
**ENCORE **
I'm going to be a Guest DJ  for the entire hour !!
AND 

You will be able to listen to the podcast online immediately following the encore

Saturday from 9-10am 
Sunday from 7-8am
WXOJ  – 103.3 FM – Northampton, MA
Stream LIVE Valley Free Radio.org



5)Tuesday,February 19th,2019
at
*Americana at Brand (Glendale)*
2 FREE Concerts
11am and 12pm
 For More Info:


*******************************

If you want Twinkle Time to rock out at your school or private event 

******************************

Cant wait to see you all
LOVE  - Abrazos Fuerte
Twinkle










Popular posts from this blog

Last day of winter at The Grove with TWINKLE TIME.....

Last day of winter at The Grove with TWINKLE TIME !!! Twinkle and Friends rocked it out at The Grove with SO many cool Twinklettes and Lil Rockstars!! Twinkle said her favorite season is SPRING and she said shes about to burst with excitment cause she cant wait to announce some really cool NEWS  coming NEXT month !!! So everyone STAY tuned!!! XOXO

Cool FUN mention in VAIN magazine....

                http://www.vainmag.com/2013/03/its-twinkle-time/

The Grammy's-Out of Touch.com ?!

  www.twinkletimeandfriends.com Its always exciting to hear people you know being called  out as a Grammy nominee ...ones that have been in it for a minute ... ones who are great artists, songwriters and especially those who have never been recognized in the Recording Academy cause they're achieving "The Dream".... you grow up watching the academy award show every year, imagining  yourself  with your hair brush  winning  the award and giving your speech  in front of your mirror ... oh  wait ...is that just me?....  LOL ...well  i'll   carry on. As you get older and learn the business, what happens is you start seeing things for what they are.... coming from being a signed artist (twice in mainstream pop world) to now rocking the "Indie World"  in the "family space", for 11 yrs now... I'm here to say for me, its been a constant, daily tearing down the walls.. I've been met with resistance for my sound and look by the gatekeepers in Radio and