Skip to main content

NEW music VIDEOS for Twinkle Time out Friday March 26th and SO much more!

Hello Everyone !!!
I know its been a minute ......I  miss every single one of you more than words!
Been keeping super busy in 2020 by being super creative and working on NEW music!
If you didn't know  ...my first singles off my up coming albums 
Together was awarded by Funky Kids Radio Australia Top 5  Family Songs in 2020
and Unidos won Best Latin Song of  2020 in the USA Songwriting competition.
At the top of the year I released 2 more singles and music video  Mask It Up and Máscara .
ANNNNNNNND 
Tomorrow Friday March 26th 2021
  Two more music videos/ singles 
💕LOVE and LOVE en Espanol💕
will be out on my youtube channel Twinkle Time
3pm (Pacific)
4pm (Mountain)
5pm (Central)
6pm (Eastern)

Please spread the LOVE by sharing with everyone you know and  don't forget to like, comment and share!
You can also download the new singles
LOVE en Espanol itunes

ANNNNNNND 
If you didn't know.. I also added one more hat to my collection. In 2020 since no touring  for me as of yet (I do feel that maybe ...just maybe i'll see you all in the summer..  fingers and eyes crossed!)
I'm now a producer/ radio personality on a brand NEW Radio station for kids and families....
Jump 1053 Pittsburg bringing you the HOTTEST  family music  from around the world every weekend!
 You Can Stream 
Jump1053.com
*Saturday*
 5am(Pacific)
6am (Mountain)
7am (Central)
8am(Eastern and Peru)

*Sunday*
9am (Pacific)
10am(Mountain)
11am (Central)
12NOON(Easter and Peru)
and after the live broadcast you can find the podcast on Apple, Audible,  I HEART, Podbean

Tune in this weekend as I have a super exclusive interview with 

 LOVE you ALL!!
Abrazos fuerte  
xoxo
Twinkle







Popular posts from this blog

Last day of winter at The Grove with TWINKLE TIME.....

Last day of winter at The Grove with TWINKLE TIME !!! Twinkle and Friends rocked it out at The Grove with SO many cool Twinklettes and Lil Rockstars!! Twinkle said her favorite season is SPRING and she said shes about to burst with excitment cause she cant wait to announce some really cool NEWS  coming NEXT month !!! So everyone STAY tuned!!! XOXO

Cool FUN mention in VAIN magazine....

                http://www.vainmag.com/2013/03/its-twinkle-time/

The Grammy's-Out of Touch.com ?!

  www.twinkletimeandfriends.com Its always exciting to hear people you know being called  out as a Grammy nominee ...ones that have been in it for a minute ... ones who are great artists, songwriters and especially those who have never been recognized in the Recording Academy cause they're achieving "The Dream".... you grow up watching the academy award show every year, imagining  yourself  with your hair brush  winning  the award and giving your speech  in front of your mirror ... oh  wait ...is that just me?....  LOL ...well  i'll   carry on. As you get older and learn the business, what happens is you start seeing things for what they are.... coming from being a signed artist (twice in mainstream pop world) to now rocking the "Indie World"  in the "family space", for 11 yrs now... I'm here to say for me, its been a constant, daily tearing down the walls.. I've been met with resistance for my sound and look by the gatekeepers in Radio and