Skip to main content

January 2018 Concert Schedule for TWINKLE TIME......

 I can't believe this will be my last post of 2017!!! WOWZA!
This year has been such an awesome joy filled year!  With the help of all my Twinklettes , Rockstarz, Parents, Families and all who believe in me I released my 3 rd Album and Music Video #JustDance!!
This album has been receiving so many amazing reviews and getting so many write ups from music reviewers and mommy bloggers even this morning my song Just Dance made the top singles of 2017 on 103.3 Asheville Fm.



          This year I got to tour so many NEW states,venues and meet so many new friends !
As an indie artist this means the world to me to receive the support from all of you.
Thank You all for making this year so memorable for me and my crew!
2018  is already looking to be an amazing year and I have quite a few things up my sleeve that will be happening in 2018!!!

One thing I can totally  share I will be hosting, producing and even performing  my very own
 #KIDS CLUB at Santa Monica Place beginning this Wed Jan 3rd,2018 
Twinkle Hosts Kids Club at Santa Monica Place





 Although the last 2 1/2 days Ive been laying in bed super sick with the nasty flu  praying Id get better  before my big end of the year show at Legoland  I truly believe all your well wishes  hit the universe cause today Im not achy and I don't have the chills  woo hoo I can actually sit up and write my very last post for 2017 ;) 

For those of you who don't know .......

TOMORROW 
*NEW YEAR'S EVE* 
SUNDAY Dec. 31st, 2017
 me and my entire crew will be rocking it out at 
LEGOLAND 
 2 CONCERTS
1pm and 5pm
FUN TOWN STAGE
Ill be rocking  it out with my entire band for  2 - 50 min sets
our last show will be right before the big firework show and the ringing in  of the new year 2018!!!


Twinkle's NYE Traditions!
Don't forget to throw your 12 pennies at midnight for fortune in the new year, eat 12 grapes at midnight for prosperity in 2018, walk around with luggage at midnight for  travel in the new year and most importantly wear yellow  for good luck in the new year!!
This is a Peruvian tradition that Ive been doing EVERY SINGLE  year and it TOTALLY works!



*January  Twinkle Time Concert Schedule*



1) Tuesday, Jan 2nd 2018
at
*South Bay Galleria (Redondo Beach)*
1 FREE show

6pm
"Kids Club New Years Celebration"
Come rock out with me and the boys
Zeke Zebra, Guitarro,BillyBadToTheBoneOnBass and DjDallas
For More Info:


2)Wednesday, January 3rd, 2018

 Twinkle HOSTS  and kicks off her very own #KIDSCLUB
at
*Santa Monica Place (Santa Monica)*
  TOTALLY FREE!!
FUN begins 
11am
*Twinkle's first musical guest The Beat Buds*
For More Info:



I will also be  working on  updating my  website  a whole new look for 2018 so  my website   may not be the most updated  I usually ALWAYS announce last minute concerts or NEWS on social media first ......

So FOLLOW me 
SnapChat - ItsTwinkleTime

Subscribe to my YOU TUBE channel


Can't wait to see you all in 2018!!!!
XOXO
Twinkle 










Popular posts from this blog

Last day of winter at The Grove with TWINKLE TIME.....

Last day of winter at The Grove with TWINKLE TIME !!! Twinkle and Friends rocked it out at The Grove with SO many cool Twinklettes and Lil Rockstars!! Twinkle said her favorite season is SPRING and she said shes about to burst with excitment cause she cant wait to announce some really cool NEWS  coming NEXT month !!! So everyone STAY tuned!!! XOXO

Cool FUN mention in VAIN magazine....

                http://www.vainmag.com/2013/03/its-twinkle-time/

The Grammy's-Out of Touch.com ?!

  www.twinkletimeandfriends.com Its always exciting to hear people you know being called  out as a Grammy nominee ...ones that have been in it for a minute ... ones who are great artists, songwriters and especially those who have never been recognized in the Recording Academy cause they're achieving "The Dream".... you grow up watching the academy award show every year, imagining  yourself  with your hair brush  winning  the award and giving your speech  in front of your mirror ... oh  wait ...is that just me?....  LOL ...well  i'll   carry on. As you get older and learn the business, what happens is you start seeing things for what they are.... coming from being a signed artist (twice in mainstream pop world) to now rocking the "Indie World"  in the "family space", for 11 yrs now... I'm here to say for me, its been a constant, daily tearing down the walls.. I've been met with resistance for my sound and look by the gatekeepers in Radio and