Skip to main content

NEW SINGLES - MASK IT UP - MASCARA dropped TODAY on ITUNES !!!!!!!




Happy Friday December 18th !!!
Why is this a thing you might ask?  
Well, cause my  NEW SINGLES  
and 
Just dropped TODAY on iTunes!!
***********
It's been a minute since my last email blast.... normally  over the years you would be receiving  monthly email blasts with my tour schedule, updates, BIG news info etc... but this year ... was... shall we say...
 slightly different....

As you all know Im an INDEPENDENT TOURING ARTIST  for KIDS and Families....
 #2020 has been a year... after loosing 320 touring dates touring the country my entire livelihood  came to a screeching halt AND quick!

What has kept me sane during  the last 9 months  of "Safer at Home"? Doing my daily
  Twinkle Time LIVE Online #TTLOL on YouTube. Seriously...  the love ,support  from my virtual online community / family known as  my  Twinklelights  has  forever  impacted my life  in a way I can't even put into words!
  
 During this time I decided to put my 4th family music album and first all  family Spanish  album on hold , just didn't feel like  the right  time to release new albums celebrating 10 years of being an INDIE artist for Kids and Families but I did release my first single off my upcoming albums in May  Together and  Unidos  which I'm proud to announce  that 3 weeks ago my song Unidos feat. Mc Magic and Izzi Def  just  won Best Latin song of 2020  in the prestigious 
USA SongWriting Competition.

  AND  since their is no end date  as of yet as to when I'll be touring again  some "say" maaaaaaaaaybe June of 2021  but  thats a big maybe soooo I decided to release my second single  which came out TODAY on ITUNES... as you all know  touring is the way Indie Artists  such as my self earn our living   so  it would mean the world to me  if you all  went to iTunes to purchase my  2 NEW singles  Mask It Up and Mascara    together  thats  only $2.58  thats  like 2 bean and cheese burritos from TACO BELL  even though Spotify is cool , you  would have to stream ONE song 1,500 plays  to earn a single dollar on the Google-owned video platform. Spotify!   
 I KNOW RIIIIIIIIIGHT  its Crazy!!! Although wouldn't mind if you listened to one song  two thousand times lol ;)

 I create  from my heart and soul and put my  entire being into each song... let alone an entire album, not to mention producing music videos  etc  soooooo   purchasing  my songs would mean you would  be supporting  the arts during the pandemic and that would mean the world to me.  
I KEEP creating  cause its  just what I do UNTIL I can see all of you in person!
I miss you all  terribly, miss hearing you all sing and dance along with me and my band, miss traveling the country ( this was the year I was supposed to perform  for the first time in a NEW country), miss meeting new friends in person  ...
I  just MISS it all sooooo much! 
In the mean time ... I will have more music coming out , more music videos and some things I haven't announced yet.
 
Everyone stay safe,  Mask It Up so we can get rollin again !!!

xoxo,

Twinkle 



 






Popular posts from this blog

Last day of winter at The Grove with TWINKLE TIME.....

Last day of winter at The Grove with TWINKLE TIME !!! Twinkle and Friends rocked it out at The Grove with SO many cool Twinklettes and Lil Rockstars!! Twinkle said her favorite season is SPRING and she said shes about to burst with excitment cause she cant wait to announce some really cool NEWS  coming NEXT month !!! So everyone STAY tuned!!! XOXO

Cool FUN mention in VAIN magazine....

                http://www.vainmag.com/2013/03/its-twinkle-time/

The Grammy's-Out of Touch.com ?!

  www.twinkletimeandfriends.com Its always exciting to hear people you know being called  out as a Grammy nominee ...ones that have been in it for a minute ... ones who are great artists, songwriters and especially those who have never been recognized in the Recording Academy cause they're achieving "The Dream".... you grow up watching the academy award show every year, imagining  yourself  with your hair brush  winning  the award and giving your speech  in front of your mirror ... oh  wait ...is that just me?....  LOL ...well  i'll   carry on. As you get older and learn the business, what happens is you start seeing things for what they are.... coming from being a signed artist (twice in mainstream pop world) to now rocking the "Indie World"  in the "family space", for 11 yrs now... I'm here to say for me, its been a constant, daily tearing down the walls.. I've been met with resistance for my sound and look by the gatekeepers in Radio and